Please help me to reach my goals if you can. I am needing to raise 5,000 to complete my down payment to invest in a Swedish custom clog business and start up fees to form CD Clogs. A 10$ donation can be added to my fundraising by using the donation button here on this site.

Chameleon Clogs

Chameleon Clogs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I’ve been developing this product for some time with my partners from chameleon clogs. Unfortunately, Due to personal and business issues, they were not able to continue working. Then  our manufacturer decided to stop making our shoes for us.  So they asked if I would take over and liquidate the inventory.  I fell in love with the product so much I reached out and began a search within the Clog Community and I found a way to continue  with Dala Clogs. Together we will create a new and stronger company . With all the experience Dala clogs has with the business of clog making and their time honored craftsmanship, combined with my talents in weaving, textile design and organizing a production facility, it is a perfect combination . The variety of footwear we can create together are From modern and sophisticated, to comfortable and professional.   The possibilities are endless to what we can make.. And to the markets we can appeal.
The Outer Banks is our first stop... But have great expectations to have more retail outlets in the future.. maybe in a town near you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment