Please help me to reach my goals if you can. I am needing to raise 5,000 to complete my down payment to invest in a Swedish custom clog business and start up fees to form CD Clogs. A 10$ donation can be added to my fundraising by using the donation button here on this site.

Chameleon Clogs

Chameleon Clogs

Monday, September 6, 2010

Final Tally

I have totalled all funds and have come to $7748.  (Minus the fees charged by paypal for processing)

My last step is a personal loan from A new friend.  But I can tell this person is going to be a sister before its over. Thanks An!
On September 6 (Today!!)  My new partners, Maud and Thomas, are packing up the retail show theve been doing In Minnesota for 2 weeks, and driving back to our store in Kansas.  They will then pack up THAT store and all the equipment and supplies.... and drive it to me to start our new store.!!
Here in Nags Head ~N. Carolina.  In the New MP 10.5 Shoppes.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment